Network Engineer Field Manager
DPOE Tech-Flex is seeking a well‐qualified and experienced Manager with a strong mix of IT/technical skills as well as business knowledge to join our group of consultants working with our existing client base and helping our team grow.
This position requires the understanding of Windows Server technology, TCP/IP, scanning software, and printing functionality. Telecommunications experience is a plus.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- Supervises the Network Engineering staff on all ongoing projects, verifying correct configuration parameters and to meet all deadlines.
- Provides network systems standards and documentation to management, to provide a guideline for infrastructure upgrades.
- Responsible for the overall effectiveness and efficiency of all network traffic, to ensure customer satisfaction for both internal and external users.
- Evaluates business unit project requests. Analyzes requirements and pertinent technical information, then develops and implements quality cost effective solutions, in order to insure all S.L.A. requirements are satisfied.
- Provides research analysis and vendor equipment evaluations, for all network products and services, including alternative networking solutions, and recommendations for new technologies.
- Provides network training to co-workers to increase their knowledge and experience levels. Manages the skill development of the Network engineers thru reviews and continues feedback and coaching.
- Provides Network representation to the daily change control meetings, to insure that all departments are notified on upcoming network changes, hardware installation, and configuration parameters.
- Reviews Network Engineers and provides feedback on performance to upper management.
- Works with VCIO to ensure that all customer expectations and issues are being addressed.
- Works with Director of Technology to hire new employees as it relates to Tech-Flex.
- Provides technical input to the Tech-Flex team for network infrastructure changes, projects and issues.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 5 years as a Network Engineer, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Network Engineering Management.
- MCITP, MCSE or MCSA certifications required.
- Relevant experience which may include IT Consultant, IT Manager, Network Administrator, or Systems Engineer.
- Previous experience in IT consulting, MSP/SMB, or IT project management preferred but not required
- Must have knowledge of Network System Tools to enhance monitoring and produce performance measurement statistics relating to network utilization and performance.
Competitive salary and a full benefit package. Please contact us at email@example.com.
|Entry-Level Sales Representative
Business to Business selling position responsible for conducting, consulting, managing, and administering all assigned sales activities, within our current client base and cultivating new opportunities. This position is responsible for growing our extensive client base, conducting outside sales calls, and selling our award winning line of products, solutions, and services.
DPOE is looking to fill these sales positions in our Elk Grove Village and Chicago locations.
DPOE is looking for people who are hard working, competitive, goal oriented, and possess strong interpersonal skills. Some computer skills, preferred. No previous experience required.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Base salary, monthly paid commissions and bonuses and a fill benefit package
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.