|Entry-Level Sales Representative
Business to Business selling position responsible for conducting, consulting, managing, and administering all assigned sales activities, within our current client base and cultivating new opportunities. This position is responsible for growing our extensive client base, conducting outside sales calls, and selling our award winning line of products, solutions, and services.
DPOE is looking to fill these sales positions in our Elk Grove Village and Chicago locations.
DPOE is looking for people who are hard working, competitive, goal oriented, and possess strong interpersonal skills. Some computer skills, preferred. No previous experience required.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Base salary, monthly paid commissions and bonuses and a fill benefit package
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.