|Marketing Coordinator/Database Specialist
As a Marketing Coordinator and Database Specialist you will have a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunities. Innovation is essential, and staying ahead of the marketing curve is necessary! This position is fast paced and includes social media, event planning, e-mail blasts and Microsoft Dynamic CRM maintenance, among other miscellaneous tasks.
- Previous marketing work or educational experience
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of business pages on major social media sites
- Solid writing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of e-mail blast rules and regulations
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 experience preferred
- Maintain and update social media sites daily (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Maintain and update other social media sites on a regular basis (Pinterest, YouTube)
- Create marketing campaigns for upcoming events including: e-mail blasts, flyers, social media updates, etc
- Design and write content for company e-mail blasts
- Contact local companies and schedule use of our second level conference room, coordinate food service and other accommodations
- Update and maintain the company database on Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Train new employees on Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Assist employees on LinkedIn profile completion
- Accommodate DPOE employee’s miscellaneous requests such as flyers for expos, CRM account/lead transfers, troubleshooting of CRM software, etc
- Available 401K enrollment after 1 year of full time employment
- Available Health and Dental Insurance after 90 days of full time employment
- Vacation Time after 1 year of full time employment
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Entry-Level Sales Representative
Business to Business selling position responsible for conducting, consulting, managing, and administering all assigned sales activities, within our current client base and cultivating new opportunities. This position is responsible for growing our extensive client base, conducting outside sales calls, and selling our award winning line of products, solutions, and services.
DPOE is looking to fill these sales positions in our Elk Grove Village and Chicago locations.
DPOE is looking for people who are hard working, competitive, goal oriented, and possess strong interpersonal skills. Some computer skills, preferred. No previous experience required.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Base salary, monthly paid commissions and bonuses and a fill benefit package
Contact us at email@example.com.