The price of moving paper files
If your business relies on paper documents, part of your January/February routine may be moving some of you 2016 paper files into your semi-active storage area and then moving your 2016 paper files into your semi-active storage area and then moving your oldest semi-active storage area and then moving your oldest semi-active paper files into your storage.
What is that really costing your company?
- Do you pay for off-site storage to house paper files?
- What space in your facilities are you giving up to accommodate file storage?
- How long does it take your employees to find paper documents – searching through current files, semi-active storage, and archive storage?
There is a better way – Scanning your documents into digital files.
- Improve Efficiency – employees retrieve documents quickly and easily online without leaving their desk instead of walking to file cabinets and searching for paper files.
- Increase office space – reuse space that houses filing cabinets.
- Reduce/eliminate offsite storage costs.
- Disaster Recovery – protect you archive from natural degradation.
- Legally admissible – Scanned documents comply with electronic evidence legislation.
- Flexibility – incorporate archives into new or existing Document Management systems.
- Reduce paper duplication – no longer need to pull files and copy originals. If you need paper copies, print them from electronic files.
- Reduce carbon footprint – by having documents securely shredded and recycled.
Want to learn more about how digital files can help your business increase productivity? Email one of our document management specialists for more information: email@example.com.