Did you know that printing costs can account for up to 3% of a company’s annual expense?
Print spend encompasses more than just paper and toner. Imaging equipment purchases, outsourced printing, help desk support, and maintenance are all an additional part of the costs involved. Managed Print Services (MPS) can help you gain visibility and take control of your printing environment. MPS manages all aspects of your business printing devices, including printers, scanners, faxes and copiers.
Managed Print Services will Help:
- Reinforce your green initiative
- Cut excess costs
- Automate supply replenishment
- Consolidate vendors
DPOE will help you answer these questions to determine if MPS makes sense for your business:
- Will a Managed Print solution provide adequate ROI?
- How well is your current print environment handling your office’s needs?
- Are your current devices handling your workload in the most cost-effective manner?
- Is your print environment protected from security threats?
- Does your current print strategy allow you to adapt to changes in technology?
- How much time is your IT staff wasting servicing printers?
When you schedule your no-obligation consultation, one of our print service managers will visit your office and evaluate your print needs. Our manager will use rapid-discovery technology and complete an on-site survey to understand what equipment you have and how effective it is. We then analyze this information and create an assessment report that will display your total cost of ownership. With this information, we can help you crease a customized solution to increase your network efficiency and lower printing costs.
- An in-depth assessment of your print environment helps to identify wasteful printing habits and behavior.
- Ongoing tracking and monitoring keeps costs as low as possible.
- One monthly cost-per-page invoice for all print-related spending simplifies budgeting.
- Automated supply reordering means you’ll never run out of the ink and toner you need, while eliminating the need to keep costly inventories on hand.
- Fleet right sizing and optimization means fewer down times, less energy usage, and improved productivity and efficiency across your organization